I’m pleased to provide more details about our Economics student enrichment conference at Vue Cinema (Fulham Broadway) on Monday 7th February 2011. Global Economy 2011 is designed to allow students (and their teachers!) to deepen their understanding of developments in the international economy as we enter 2011.
Confirmed speakers already include:
* Geoff Riley (Tutor2u): An Ever Bigger Union? Has EU Enlargement been a success?
* Ruth Tarrant (Tutor2u): Trade Imbalances and Development – A Global Perspective
* James Bevan (Chief Economist of CCLA Investment Management, Radio 5 Wake up to Money): The Economics of Global Cities – Challenges facing London
* David Smith (Economics Editor of the Sunday Times), The Global Financial Crisis and the Changing World Economy
* Mo Tanweer (Head of Economics, Oundle School): The Economics of Currency Wars
Monday 7 February 2011
Venue: Vue Cinema, Fulham Broadway
Timing: 10:45 am to 3.15 pm
There are still some places available for the conference. Please request places using the following form or by in the office: